Sunday, April 23, 2006

I think my brain has exploded

It's amazing how the euphoria one feels can quickly evaporate into the anxiety of writers block. I have spent the better part of the last two days sitting in the library contemplating my next move as the minutes tick by and I get closer and closer to my deadline. I need to have this chapter done by Friday. I don't know if I can. I also committed myself to recording a conference here at MIT which will consumer both Friday and Sat. Actually I just emailed the guy attempting to back out of it. We'll see.
Fuck, fuck, fuck. My brain is mush from Friday. It all seemed to really come together. Now...I got nothing.

2 comments:

stockjobber said...

I'm the worst with writer's block. I can edit all day long but I've got to have something on the page, a framework or something!

Hope you work through it!

Names said...

Thanks, I hope so. In the end it will be what it will be.