Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Scorpions

The Scorpions were my favourite band for quite a long period of time in my life. I would say from about 13 till 18, 19. I liked them. They had their annoying "love" songs that got chicks to go to their concerts but they also had mad music ability that got the rock guys to go as well. I loved them alot. I lost touch with them, as most of us did, in the great grunge transition years of 91-94. Scorpions who? we all asked. they were gone. They gave me my first glimse of San Fran:


They also gave me my first tranny song "He's a Woman and She's a Man!" (warning! this video is hella old and rather poorly transfered to digital) oh, and the narration is in German:


But now they have this song and video which I find odd and yet extremely attractive and disturbing if only for the fact that John Corbett is killed by a vampire. sadly a woman vampire. and the fact that Klause Meine is bald with a scalp tattoo. when the fuck did that happen? What the fuck is wrong with German people?


I don't know but I'd move to Berlin in a mutha-fuckin heartbeat.
Bitches.

1 comment:

Mike said...

you can take the band out of the 80s, but you can't take the 80's out of the band (this is a good thing)

Tried translating the woman talking, but I'm afraid I Rorschached it into what I wanted.