Friday, February 09, 2007

TMI about me.

Now it seems I can't stay away from this friggin blogger thing. I feel obliged to continue with this meme. Topher has thrown down the gauntlet and who am I to not rise to the challenge?
Here we go:
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Fry Cook

2. Bartender

3. Electronics salesman

4. Mac tech

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Brazil

2. The Seventh Seal

3. Cheech and Chong's Next Movie

4. Office Space

C) Four books I have loved:

1. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

2. A Brief History of Time

3. The Second Self: Computers and the Human Spirit

4. Kitchen Confidential

D) Four places I have lived:

1. Exmouth, Western Australia

2. Manila, the Philippines

3. Guam

4. Newport, RI

E) Four TV shows I love:

1. LOST

2. No Reservations

3. Futurama

4. Venture Brothers

F) Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Hawaii

2. France

3. Germany

4. Singapore

G) Four of my favorite foods are:

1. Steak au poivre

2. Mom's beef stew (my own is pretty tasty too!)

3. Tuna sashimi

4. Australian/British fish and chips

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Back in bed

2. On a beach somewhere warm with a cabana boy bringing me cocktails

3. NYC

4. Berlin for the film fest

I) Four friends I think will respond first:
Skipping this one as I am the last in line!

names out...

1 comment:

TK8103 said...

Dude, if you're not blogging, that's 5-10 minutes I have to spend doing actual work!

The metalhead that was singing "Mr. Crowley" when I called you went on to do a ripping rendition of "Enter Sandman." I think I've found a new hang out