Thursday, July 26, 2007

Yikes!


Well, it has been some time since I have posted. I keep falling into the trap of thinking that nothing is really going on in my life and then! Two months or more have passed and I haven't written a damn thing.
Things have gotten better. I have begun temping at a new company. I started on May 23rd. I like the company. They have streamlined the entire admin job. it is all software based. I do almost nothing. It is good and bad at the same time. I am fuckin bored a whole lot! But I do have time to read and have been studying for the GREs. I hope to take them in the fall or winter. I'm in no hurry. I may take them a couple of times.
They have begun asking me if I want to be hired. I got nothing else going on. I haven't gotten any responses from the 20-30 resumes I have sent out. Honestly I am making more money than I ever have in my life(as a temp). Like I said before I do practically nothing. They will pay me the same or slightly more if I take the job. On top of which I will have benefits, vacation, etc. Nice. I am so looking forward to a trip to the dentist!
That is really all I have to add. It is nice to be back. I am still contemplating creating a separate blog for "intellectual/work" type stuff. I hope to get it completed and ready soon. I have also been trying to find time to create my website. Finally.
I have begun writing a script as well. it gives me something to do besides sit in bars and drink.

names out.

No comments: