Thursday, August 30, 2007

Things, gorgeous things!




Perhaps I should have clarified my new position mentioned in the previous post.
The investment bank that I used to temp for came chasing after me with a job offer. I gave them a figure which they matched and added a bonus on top of. I start on the 4th. Unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier, I agreed to cater for a few weekends doue to our impending jaunt to Paris on the 19th. This company has agreed to give me the vacation time as part of my hiring package. it is a win-win situation. I really like the people I will be working with. They are not the group of 12 year olds I currently have to deal with at my present place of employment.
I have also been asked to TA an undergrad film class at MIT. This company has also graciously allowed me to do so even though it is technically against corporate policy.
I'll have more on this later.

No comments: