Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Today is just going to suck...I know it.


The first week of work has come and gone. Nothing very exciting to report. I am still waiting on several pieces of software to come through so I can do the things I was hired to do. Of course by the time this occurs I will be leaving for a week in Paris. A shame I know.
I had my first recitation class last Thursday. Only a few student showed up which is to be expected. The actual first class isn't until today, this afternoon in fact. My Tuesdays will run 6:30 AM to 10 PM. I am already exhausted and I only just got out of the shower.
The reason for this is mainly because I went to a going away party for my friend K last night. She is moving to Hawaii. I am psyched for her but sad to see her go. Also I was a little peeved at C for not remembering to open her evite so the party came as a complete surprise to me. I got off work, went to the gym and then met him at Davio's only to discover that the "short" evening I thought we were having was going to turn out to be much longer. We didn't get home till after midnight and here I am getting up at 6:30 still a little drunk. Blech. I don't like this feeling. I didn't like it when I did it at 23. I don't like it now that I am much, much older. To top it all off we ended up at McD's for late dinner. I'm pretty sure that is contributing to my ass-y feeling.
Lame-ness all around.

No comments: