Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Goin back to Cali


So I have arrived in SF. It has been one long ass day. Up at 6, work at 7-ish, class at 12:30, home at 3 and airport at 4 only to discover that my flight was delayed an hour and a half. I spent 3 and a half hours at Logan. And I must say that Terminal C is a bit ghetto. They trick you by making the main lobby area nice then after you go through security you discover that there ain't shit in the frigging place. They put all the restaurants and stores before security. What is that about? Didn't land until 11:30 SF time which is 2:30 Boston. I am exhausted and yet not tired. I don't know what it is but I feel that it is much easier to fly to Europe than California. I don't understand why...it just is. I think I am going to try and sleep now. I'm somewhat annoyed because I don't like any of the books I brought with me. I'm going to have to look for something else to read while I am here.
Oh and I should probably finish that paper I am presenting on Saturday. That would be a good thing.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Say hello for me!