Monday, July 25, 2005

Been a long time since them days

ah, it has been ages. I can't even remember the last time I wrote here. That certainly means I should be focusing. Things have been hello crazy. I don't know how it happened but I find myself overbooked in the middle of summer! I have spent most weekends catering. when not catering I am sucked in to fix the apartment. Not that I mind that, I love my apartment. It looks sweet and I have the hyper anal nature of big C to thank for that. However, when I am working 6 days a week, it is not so fun!
Music of the moment: Iron Maiden: flight of icarus. momentary sidebar. I am 13, I am living in Guam, going to a Catholic school that happens to be in the middle of the jungle with chickens and pigs running around it (I kid you not) and I am am introduced to Maiden. truly transformative. It is any wonder that I have a sense of the surreal? MTV is kind enough to ruin this moment by following up with the Vinnie Vincent Invasion theme song to a Freddie Kruger film. Reminds me of my high school girlfriend...hello extremely gay moment! she was head of the girls basketball team!
anyway. I was asked to sign a confidentiality agreement at work today. It turns out that the only way I can get access to the database that I need, because I am covering for someone who quit!, is to sign this form. Whatever. I was wondering when it would happen. In my new position I am hearing way too much financial gossip. gotta write that shit down. In case you haven't guessed I have been moved from my rather tedious position to one that requires I pay attention!! fuckers!
On top of all this, the Rhode Island International FIlm Festival program is finally finished. I am sooo over that mother fucker.
this all brings me back to the fact that I am over booked! I finally emailed some people that I had agreed to help and said, "you know what, I don't think so!" fuck em, I am extremely over that shit! the summer is going to be over and my ass will have spent it schlepping for bitches! hell no.
god damn it! now they are playing fuckin Starship! Hey, I love Mannequin as much as anyone. Meshach Taylor represents the gay man in all of us but seriously. Someone had to stop them from playing music.

okay, this is over. my night is ruined. to bed and Harry Potter!


keep quiet you sickos!

names

2 comments:

Mike said...

"At night, those jelly donuts, they call to me...Hollywooood!"

Seriously though, nice to see you resurface Mr. Names!

TK8103 said...

I second that emotion. I was getting tired of hitting this site every day to find nothing... nothing!
Miss ya!