Tuesday, July 26, 2005

maintaining forward momentum

nice being here. Virtual space has come to be comforting. The real world has been far too intrusive lately. I am hitting the point where I feel like all I do is work, and not in a good way. Catering, PI, film festival. Its really getting to be a bit much. Maybe I am finally realising that I don't have to keep moving? Sometimes sitting still can be a good thing. Did I just say that? I must be getting old. I have started backing out of committments. I was supposed to help produce a radio show at school for the trans community. The host kept giving me a hard time because I had to miss meetings to work, so I proceded to back out and told her that I am sure there are plenty of other people who can take my place...see ya!
I am in the midst of three books. new Potter, the World is Flat, and the Diamond Age. One I can't put down, one I can't wait to finish and probably won't and the other i just don't know about.
thats all I got.
music of the moment: Doobie Bothers (insert weed related joke here)

names.

1 comment:

TK8103 said...

yo, dog! I'm going to see The Machine on Friday (Floyd cover band). anyhoo... made me think of you. I'm glad to hear you're finally slowing down a bit, you crazy, doing stuff all the time guy!