Thursday, July 28, 2005

sticking it to the man

ah, blogging at work. is there anything finer? So confession time. I was supposed to go to this meeting in RI. I got on the train, it was running really. late painfully late you might say. By the time I got to Providence I was about 45 minutes late and I needed a drink stat! K and I went for cocktails, moved on to dinner, more cocktails and needless to say, I did not attend the meeting. Thank god! no A/V and rambling people for 3+ hours. I don't think so! I called and told them my train was having issues and after sitting for some time on the tracks we were offloaded and I ended up taking the train back to Boston. Screw that meeting! I didn't want to go in the first place.
Anyway, some idiots left a bag sitting at South Station and now they have frozen all trains into SS and evacuated the place! Excitement she wrote! Those kookie terrorists have their sight set on SS and Boston. Numerous thoughts are running through my head at this moment, most of them in extreme bad taste.
It was not a fun train ride in this morning. I was ready to smack some people who had no idea how to navigate the T. Tourists can cram it!

rant for the day (cont)
my co-worker loves to listen to "lite" classic rock. I am currently being subjected to Uncle Kracker. since when is he classic? idiotic perhaps but certainly not my idea of classic rock! Normally my day is full of Journey, BTO, War etc which I can handle. Until the Strawberry Alarm Clock makes an appearance and then it is all over!

okay back to work...maybe

names

No comments: