Thursday, September 22, 2005

ooh

ohhh today is the big day, the CAREER FAIR. (I felt it deserved caps) Just whom shall I pursue today? I am compiling the list of companies that I plan on visiting. I don't really know how this shit works, I'm just winging it really. We don't need to carry resumes around because if you posted it to the website by the end of last week the school has compiled them on a CD that they give to all the companies attending. Pretty sweet eh? I am going to print a bunch up anyway cause I am anal like that.
I am catering this evening. Some big shin-dig at Saks. I can hardly wait to see all the tight skin and bleached hair of the women who shop there. I jibe but it is purely jealousy. There isn't much I can afford there, but then again is there much I would want to buy there? I don't wear a suit, fancy clothes, etc...come to think of it there isn't much I would be jealous of. I actually find it kind of aggregious to spend that kind of money on clothes.
which is not to say I don't like nice clothes, I do. however, that kind of spending is a little much.
oh and a foot note for TK about the woman getting shot mentioned in a previous entry. She worked for my mother at the time. Her husband was in the military and off in Korea or someplace at the time. She survived the shooting and ended up staying at our house for weeks! Doing nothing but lying around in a bathrobe watching TV. My mother was ready to strangle her by the time her husband showed up. She was a total freak and drove my parents crazy! My mother kept saying she wished she had been shot in the mouth so she wouldn't have been able to talk. pretty funny.

off to clean up for the fair.

names...

No comments: