Wednesday, September 21, 2005

the suckiest bunch of sucks who ever sucked

so it is career week and there are no classes? I get up (relatively) early and chug coffee preparing to go to my Sloan class. Check the online syllabus and realise that there are no classes this week! Now granted I am only a listener on this class. It is a Financial Theory class. I was talked into it by a classmate only to have him never go to it! It is interesting so far but seems to me to be common sense stuff. who knows?
Maybe it gets harder? Best part about it is watching all the uptight Sloan MBAs who are paying three times the tuition I am, stressing out. MBAs are total freaks! At least these are. I am sure they are all very nice people. Perhaps it is this school that does it to them?
who knows? I ain't got class today. I'm off to the gym.

names...

No comments: