Thursday, December 29, 2005

procrastination is a muther fucker.

I return once again. I am procrastinating. I like it.
I don't have much to say. I had another restless and relatively sleepless night. I don't know what my problem is. I think I feel another existential crisis coming on. It could just be the stress of having to actually start writing my thesis. It's no problem. I have three months and it practically writes itself! I also have a paper due and these damn applications. it's funny writing these statements though. I kinda feel like I don't really care one way or another. I am so indifferent about school right now. This was a bad semester. I feel intellectually drained. I am sick of reading and writing. what the fuck happened? (you might be asking? both of you) Well I just don't know. I think I took on a bit too much. I averaged about 1500 pages or reading a week. is that a lot? it didn't seem like it at the time. Because this is me...all I do is read. I can't stand still for five minutes without reading something. It drives C crazy. Subway, cab stand, airport. if I have the time to spare I will read. I have even taken up reading and walking. Very dangerous but I have yet to smack into anything or anyone.
I think I am done with the Yale app. I don't care about this one. the guy who ran the grad program was a total douchbag to me. fuck em...

names...

1 comment:

Mike said...

I have stupid MSN news sent to my cell phone just to give me something to read when I forget my magazine in the morning. (can't read a book in the morning anymore...too hard to step out of it once I hit work)

The reading while walking thing is dangerous. I keep walking into low hanging tree branches and stumbling over curbs.