Wednesday, January 04, 2006

ohhh pointless nostalgia

I don't know what is going on with my life. It would be presumptuous to think of it as a real crisis but somehow I feel it is. I have submitted all of my applications. I am now dealing with letter writers who are having their own dramas and weren't able to write my letters. Of course they could have told me this two months ago when I wasn't past a deadline but then they are artists...
I love her (my letter writer)and I think she is a fabulous artist but she has over committed herself. I have to tell her that she kinda screwed me and I would have been better off if she had been honest way back when. god damn it.
anyway they are all in. If my letters don't appear is it my fault?
I have to say fuck it at this point.
C and I went out drinking tonight. we went to our normal place, Flash's. we hung out with a fireman. he bought us beers. Good times.
I think that my problem stems from a life change. Do I find a job? do I carry on with school? I just don't fuckin know.
I realise that in the scheme of the world these decisions are relatively minor but I am feeling really unfullfilled right about now.
Does this make existential crisis number 501?
As an aside I bought the Judas Priest box set. it has proven to be very entertaining. I am watching/listening to the concert dvd from 1982. It perfectly compliments my Rush dvd.
I am having flashbacks to my days in a Priest cover band. I really loved singing these songs.
god damn I am one cheesy mother fucker.

names...

1 comment:

TK8103 said...

that's why we love you, you cheesy motherfucker.
i just got the residents' box set.. i believe i forced you to sample some of that dvd. love it!
i have not forgotten mr. nice guy. still trying to locate him myself...