Wednesday, January 18, 2006

where to begin?

I want to talk about a couple of things. several things spring to mind immediately. The fist thing is Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch because it happens to be on VH1 at the moment. I was in LA a few years ago with my friend A. We were staying at her friends house in Brentwood. She was a lawyer and was born and raised in LA and her family were all lawyers. She told us that George Clooney was gay. not a big surprise. She knew because her father was a lawyer for Rosemary Clooney and the whole family knew, didn't care, not a big deal. What was interesting and relates the whole story back to Marky Mark was that, at the time Mark Wahlburg was making his mark(pun intented) as an "actor" and according to her was in a quite the affair with Mr. Clooney. To the point where their respective managers were telling them to stop hanging out in public together. I love telling this story because everyone goes..."oh...yeah! I get it!"

there is more but I am off to bed. had a fabulous expensive dinner for free this evening. details to follow...

names out.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Things that make you go hmmmmm....

Odd though, I get the George thing because he always makes the gaydar go beep, but Mr. Funkybunch? I think he was just going through a phase.