Monday, January 30, 2006

Paris, you bitches

January is at an end. I just got an email detailing the due dates for the various stages of my thesis. I tried not to let it stress me out.
I went and saw King Kong. Mixed feelings about it. I felt that the love story was more believable than that of Brokeback. seriously. Perhaps it was that the acting was better? not sure.
I really wanted that "young sailer" to get killed. God damn it. he was fucking annoying! Just die already and stop holding up the narrative! Christ!
C and I are off on our very first vacation together this Wed. We are off to spend a week in Paris. I am a little stressed out by it. Don't really know why. Some of it is purely financial. I don't have a lot of money so all I can think about is how expensive the trip will be. and I don't know any French.
I am excited about taking photographs while I am there. I haven't shot for quite a while. it will be nice to have something to print.
we'll see how it goes.

names...

2 comments:

Mike said...

I'm jealous.

One hint. Choose your museums ahead of time....otherwise it's too overwhelming/frustrating.

TK8103 said...

Paris, eh? Hope you guys have fun. I'd tell you to bring me back something tacky... but you're broke, and you're going to France.
Have fun, y'all!