Saturday, September 30, 2006

The me that isn't me.

Occasionally I waste a few minutes googleing myself (come on, like you haven't) and I decided to see if there were any images of me floating around the net.
I came across this scary version of myself. This is my life if I had gone to business school:




James A. Nadeau
Regional Managing Director, Southern Region
"James Nadeau is based in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas and has more than 30 years of experience as a senior-level executive. Furthermore, he has been an executive search professional for more than 14 years. An authority in the manufacturing, distribution and services industries, Jim's proven expertise allows him to successfully advise EUI's clients on mid-level and senior-level interim managers as well as direct-hire executive search requirements.

Prior to joining Executives Unlimited, Jim served as Vice President-Southwest Region for IMCOR, a senior executive search firm in Dallas that was acquired by Spherion in 2000. Throughout his position at IMCOR, Jim was responsible for tripling the firm's executive placements. He has demonstrated his ability to excel as a high-level executive throughout his career and is a three-time award winner of the Performance Forum Award and received the Award of Excellence in both 2001 and 2002. In addition, he is President of the Dallas/Fort Worth chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG). Jim graduated from the University of Connecticut with a bachelor's degree in Business Administration."

I'd like to think that if given the opportunity I could be an authority in the manufacturing, distribution and services industries.

nah...

No comments: