Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Calgon take me away!

I'm trying not to think about the next month and a half. I have so much work to do and I can't get started. Everytime I sit down to write I get anxious and stressed. I have several small things that are due and I can't even get to them. I don't know how the fuck I am going to write this beast. It is looming over me like a "two ton heavy thing." Its crazy. I feel stupid. Thick in the head. major writers block. I guess it is a good thing that I didn't get into a graduate program. I'd probably be completely insane right now. Well, more so anyway.
I spent the weekend in NYC looking at art with the Art Scholars. It was fun. Saw my first broadway show "Sweeny Todd." It was very good times.
Now, of course, I have insomnia. I'm not sleeping yet really, really tired all of the time.
I am currently writing here when I should be writing a paper.

blech!

No comments: