Thursday, March 02, 2006

When is summer getting here!!

It has been a while since I have posted here. I was overwhelmed last week with the College Art Association conference. It was an interesting experience. I sat in on quite a few panels and wandered the book fair. Didn't spend nearly enough money on books. I suffered sensory overload walking into the book sellers area. I have something of a book fetish and buy way more than I could ever possibly read. I only bought four books! I kept meaning to go back and do more shopping. In the end it is probably good that I didn't.
Anyway, I am getting a little sick of this fuckin winter so I am posting a photo from last summer. It is taken from Killian court looking across the river. I walk across this space every day and right now it fuckin sucks ass. There is a nice breeze flowing across the river, good times! My forehead cracks, my eyes water. I'm sick of winter god damn it!


names...

No comments: