Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My brain is exploding

ugh! today sucked so much ass. I can't write a fuckin thing. I spent the day reading and then went out for coffee. then lunch. then to a tattoo parlour. I didn't get anything. I had a consultation with the artist. He traced what I have now and will email me a drawing of what the entire arm will look like. I am investing part of my tax return in my tattoo. I can't wait to tell C. He is going to freak out! He'll huff and puff and then deal with it. It's pretty funny to watch. The first time I went to meet his parents he wouldn't let me wear a short sleeve shirt. He didn't want them seeing it. And it really isn't that big.
After that my friend L picked me up and got me a bit smoked up. I am pleasantly buzzed now. Perhaps I will actually sleep tonight. Don't bet on it.

I'm crashing. Lets hope I can put pen to paper tomorrow. at least in the abstract digital sense.

names...

No comments: