Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Midnight, bored again.



Since I don't have anything interesting to write about I'm passing along a meme from this guy.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
L. Nathan Oaklander's The Ontology of Time "In the final section, I will mention some outstanding issues that still need to be resolved by each camp if they are to gain the allegiance of supporters." I'm a nerd. Leave me alone.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Absolutely nothing. Air, which is actually something but feels like nothing.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Simpsons just ended.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
Midnight

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11:58

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The television.C snoring in the other room.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I walked into the house at a quarter after 10. I was returning from class. See #13

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Topher's entry.

9. What are you wearing?
Plaid pajama bottoms, plaid flannal shirt, black t-shirt with the logo of a noww defunct RI hardcore band called "Holy Cow" on the front. black socks with holes.

10. Did you dream last night?
I have to admit that Matthew Fox was in my dreams last night. nuff said.

11. When did you last laugh?
A little while ago during one of my favourite Simpsons episodes.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A framed photo horizontal tryptych by Isaac Julian that actually belongs to the List Gallery at MIT. It is on loan to me until the end of the semester. A verical digital tryptych by my friend Natasha that she gave me for helping install her thesis show. A large South Asian themed painting that C used in his thesis production of "A Perfect Ganesh." A large multi-coloured painting which was a gift to C.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
I'm not sure if this is "weird" but I just had a night class/dinner at a professor's house on Marlborough St. It was a five floor brownstone that cost more money than I will ever earn in my entire life.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's distracting me.

15. What is the last film you saw?
I just watched the end of Philadelphia Story. C was watching it when I got home.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would pay off my student loans.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I hosted a music video show on local television in Australia.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Legalise it.

19. Do you like to dance?
With the proper amount of alcohol anything is possible.

20. George Bush:
Trying to get the world to fear God as much as he does.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Zelda. (not inspired by the game)

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
James. What else is there?

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
It used to be Berlin but I have to admit that Paris wins by a landslide.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Shouldn't I have gone the other way?

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in THEIR journal:
I'm not actually one for imposing rules.

No comments: